Monday 20 December 2010

Monday.


Snapshot from back bedroom window. I was in our surgery at nine a.m. and having a winge about the very cold weather (ice ferns on the inside of the bedroom windows and an inch of ice projecting from the top of the milk bottle having lifted the cap off). The doctors' receptionist said that the temperature last night went down to minus 16 degrees centigrade. I found this difficult to believe but somone else at the counter supported the receptionist and said that the max/min thermometer in her garden recorded the same temperature - minus 16 degrees centigrade. Well it's now 9.34 p.m. and I've just checked our outside thermometer and the temperature has already dropped to minus 5 degrees centigrade. Hot water bottles tonight I think !!!!!! Good night all.

1 comment:

Lori Skoog said...

I use a hot water bottle every night in the winter. Stay warm!