Thursday 15 November 2018

Thursday.



On Tuesday morning senior daughter, Sarah, motored over from Milton Keynes and spent the day  with us, as she has done every Tuesday for  a couple of months or so. All  our five youngsters have been visiting us regularly, lately, and it's lovely of  them all. I've not been too  well of late, which means that  things  have been heavy  for  Ann, so it's  been brilliant of the  brats to rally round  in this   manner -  eased things tremendously  for both   of   us.  Most Tuesdays Sarah coaches me in  the art of getting photos onto my blog, and I seem to spend the rest of the week forgetting these skills. When Ruth comes over (from the  North of   Sweden I'll  trouble you)  she too gives me lessons in the latest ideas on computer communicating. My skills in this field do seem to be improving somewhat.  See the two photos in this, my latest effusion in this  direction.  I'm quite pleased with them.

                                         Good Night All.

                                          Mike and  Ann.



4 comments:

Z said...

Russell and I were surprised, but rather charmed, when we realised that our children felt responsible for us rather than the other way round. It's lovely to feel you're loved and looked after. And if sometimes we feel a bit "ruled" then it's just because they love us, so we have to take it in the spirit it's meant!

Mike said...

Dear Zoe, I've just showed your comment to Ann, and she says "How lovely. We really must get together soon."


Meet up halfway perhaps ?

Crowbard said...

Stood next to you Mike, Sal exhibits all the best features of Ann and yourself (Whiskers excepted). Next to Ann in the following blog she could be Jonty's twin (excepting the hairstyle). Love to you all.

Z said...

That would be lovely - I'll phone after the weekend and see when we're all free.