Tuesday 17 August 2010

Tuesday 1.


Spent most of today in the workshop and forge, although at about eleven a.m. friends David and Felicity called to pick up a packet of photoes (of their children and grandson) they had inadvertantly left behind them on Friday afternoon when they had tea with us. It was a nice convenient time for us to knock off for a while and have coffee and a chat with them.

Late this afternoon we decided that in view of the fine mild weather today (after some days of a North East wind and a good deal of rain) we would award ourselves a cycle ride and did so. We rode out of town and up a nearby hill to take photoes for the blog.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Maggie said...

'Awarding' yourselves a bicycle ride uphill sounds very contradictory to me!
Never thought I would see the day when you wore unpolished shoes Mike!
i.e. trainers.

I love seeing the wonderful buildings in your photoes, really adore the thatched cottage in the previous one, but I really miss seeing examples of Ann's cooking.

Unknown said...

Plimsols, I think, Maggie. And who says I don't clean them??