Tuesday 6 October 2020

Tuesday

Snapshot of part of the front garden (tree lined).  


Below - Part of the library - showing 'Jack Horner' - I'm thinking of fitting a second bell, so that he does a sort of 'ding dong'  alarm on two bells of different tones. Will show you yet another picture of him of it works out.  Sarah has motored over and spent the day with us. It's been lovely see her.   In fact she's  about to motor home to Milton Keynes in a min, so must knock off and see her away. More soon (if I can make the machine behave.)




 

3 comments:

Crowbard said...

He reminds me somewhat of my esteemed senior brother!...
Was that perhaps an intentional self-reference ~ my compliments to the sculptor's artistry!

Rough said...

I agree with Carl, one might even say a "dead ringer" ha ha ;)

Mike said...

Tried it -it worked, but not very happy wilth the results. Sound effects (a sort of "dong -DING") not very satisfactory, so went back to square one, only had to removed a couple of woodscrews, and Jack went back clouting the top bell. effect quite satisfactory.