Sunday 30 December 2018

Sunday



Today  our son, Jonathan, who lives near Cambridge motored across and had  lunch with us; then stayed on till evening. He has recently changed jobs (head hunted for the  third time !)   He is a scientific type - can't  think who he gets it  from. He is on the right of the above picture.

I rather  like  the new arrangement whereby Christmas carries on until the New Year. Makes the  'Twelve Days of Christmas'more meaningful.

I wish all my readers a Very Happy  New Year.  'God Bless us every one' -Tiny Tim from A Christmas Carol,  I think.

Warm Regards,   Mike  and  Ann.

2 comments:

Crowbard said...

I suppose that is an invitation for me to say "Bah! Humbug!" but I just can't shake of the Christmas spirit....
Merry Twelfth Night Everyone...

Crowbard said...

Sorry, auto-bloody-correct software outsmarted me again and nicked an f off of OFF!

(Please read the above with care, as I understand some commoners use the term 'f off' expletively. I meant to convey... 'nicked an f from off')