Monday 4 August 2008

Monday.

Seen over a garden wall in a nearby village. I loved the chevroned brickwork between the beams. Been a busyish day. Spent this morning in town, posting letters, and generally catching up. As it was a warm sunny morning, we had an iced coffee at the local coffee shop - Not very good, rather watery with a burnt after taste, shan't try it again, in fact probably shan't try the coffee shop again, used to be good , but changed hands a while back, and was almost empty this morning. Pity, the place used to be a real asset to the town. This afternoon I spent cleaning and labelling stock ready for wednesday. All done, I think, but shall probably think of something I haven't yet done. Must knock off. I think Ann's listening to 'Just a minute' on the wireless, so will go and join her. More later perhaps.

No comments: