Tuesday 1 January 2019

Tuesday.



The above picture is one of Ann's embroideries. It is probably worth embiggening as the details are usually good. Ann hasn't done one  of  these lately as they are very  time consuming. Ruth, her girls, and Ann went out for a walk this morning, and took my camera with them to take Blog photos for me.  I've been pottering in my  workshop - doing odd jobs.

Ann,  Ruth, and the girls have just come back, as it's starting to rain, and as they  knew I'd be working downstairs in the undercroft, they also  knew I'd never see the rain, so wouldn't take the washing in. I'm afraid I couldn't fault this reasoning, but the girls ran home and got it in before the rain re-damped  it much.

We didn't stay up to  see the New  Year in last night, although I  think Ruth and  the girls did. Ann and I were in bed by about eleven, although I was vaguely aware of fireworks going off somewhere in the vicinity a while  later - didn't really wake us though.

Nearly lunch time  so  must knock off now.

2 comments:

Crowbard said...

Reminds me of you on 'Duchess', although I can't recall those red pointy boots...

Mike said...

I never rode her as straight legged as that, either.