Saturday 17 June 2017

Saturday.


Early this morning father  blackbird  is still feeding  his brood.

                                        ------------------------------------------------




The two above photos show the annual  Blog Party held at Zoe's lovely home just over the border in Norfolk. It was, as always, a lovely party; this time with a strong element of a garden party, largely due to the  perfect weather.  I think there were about seventeen or  eighteen  of us (or as Zoe put  it -  slightly more select than usual -  or  smaller).  Whatever -  it  was, as always, great fun, and enjoyed by all. Zoe says it is the  SEVENTH Annual Blog  Party; and I say "Long may it continue".

                                         And  we all say :-   Many Thanks Zoe.
_________________________________________________________________________________ 

5 comments:

Pat said...

Lucky to have such perfect weather. I hope you were wearing a hat.

Zed said...

I didn't even see you taking photos - Pat alerted me to this post :-) It was a lovely day and good to catch up with everyone. And yes, many thanks to the wonderful Zoe and Lovely Tim.

Mike said...

Dear Pat. I usually carry a panama in the car at this time of year, but it's very rare that I put it on, and I didn't on Saturday, I'm afraid.

Mike said...

Hello Zoe. I think I must be fairly sneaky about taking photos at the Blog Party. It was, as always a 'lovely do', thoroughly enjoyed by all.

Z said...

Thank you so much for coming - and for the delicious trifle and meringues, please thank Ann too. I love the annual get-together.