Friday 4 November 2011

Friday.



Apologies to my readers for absence. I am still having problems. Picasa determined not to publish pictures, so have been fighting (largely, I fear, unsuccessfully) to find a way round this. Still trying. Next week my engineer is going to try and pinpoint problem. In the meantime will try and publish picture of odd little folly of a cottage a few miles from here , which has rounded ends. Don't know why.  But feel that if the designer of that cottage  were around today he would probably be working for Picasa.
Goodnight.

2 comments:

Pat said...

If you find the solution to the problem please let me know.grana

Unknown said...

Of course I will, Pat.

I've had an email from friend Sue to tell us that the name of the house is Teapot Cottage. Seems a good name somehow.