Thursday 17 November 2011

Thursday.



above photo is of  timepiece alarm I purchased on Ebay, and which arrived yesterday. It is, as you can see, a single handed timepiece (four divisions between the hours) with an alarm setting disk in the dial centre - to be set to the tail of the single hand). The clock is smaller than the photo makes it appear (eight inch square dial).This is the 'before' photo. Needs work and will keep me busy during some of the coming long winter evenings.


 Rosebud in the garden - on its side- forgot to turn it. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Pat said...

Lovely rose and a very attractive clock.
When I can remember I copy my comments as 9 times out of 10 they won't publish the first time. As for photos - after your advice - have had some success but am nervous of doing too much. There isn't much to photograph at the moment.