Friday 4 November 2011

Friday 2.

Reopen this blog to report that all three of us (sister in law Judy has been staying with us for a few days) have been sitting upstairs at one of the front bedroom windows enjoying a firework display going on at the playing fields just across the river. It has been going on for nearly twenty minutes and was quite spectacular. I have enjoyed watching fireworks since I was a boy, and indeed they seem to get better every year. We all three agreed that this one was the best we'd ever seen. Absolutely magical.

Remember! Remember! the fifth of November.

Gunpowder, Treason and Plot.

I see no reason why Gunpowder Treason

Should ever be Forgott.

Again - Goodnight to you all.

1 comment:

Pat said...

We also comfortably watched a display from our sitting room. I think it was probably Butlin's as it was extensive.
To avoid the Picasa probloem I tried to publish from My Pictures but in the end went back to Picasa.
I'm also having comments disappear so am copying and pasting.