Wednesday 28 September 2011

Wednesday 1.




Yesterday we decided to have lunch out, and went to our favourite hostelry, the Swan at Monks Eleigh. The above picture shows Ann with her starter, a dish of mussels with herbs (can't remember what the herbs were). We usually swap bits of the dishes, so I can confirm that the mussels were excellent. I had a duck and partridge terrine, which was equally good (Ann confirms this).





Above Ann with her main dish of lasagna and (below) my main course of scallops. Again equally good.

Took above view of the Swan after our meal. I must add that we've eaten there a good many times, and never been disappointed.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Lori Skoog said...

You take full advantage of every day!

Unknown said...

Thank you Lori. From your blog I know you do the same, and I think you both work rather harder than we do.