Tuesday 30 April 2019

Tuesday.



Took this photo of recently 'returned home' grand daughter a week or so ago. She  had just prepared something fairly exotic for lunch (Italian dish, I think ???)  and was posing with it for fotie. She really is a charmer. She so obviously enjoys life and it shows.

                                         ________________________________________


Last week I told you of an auction sale in Stowmarket we viewed and left bids on.  I must now confess that I was unsuccessful in all three bids I left. One of the  lots was a bronze canon barrel, and I  only  really wanted it because the carriage was missing, and I've nicely enough old timber in the forge to  rebuild the missing carriage, although I do wonder if antiques' prices are at last rising???
It'll be interesting to see.  Been a pleasantly pottering about the workshop sort of day, although we motored over to Aldham this afternoon because Ann wanted to water some of the windowsill flower arrangements. The Church looked really well cared for when she'd done.  It's a  lovely little round towered church.

Must knock off now.  Good Night All.

2 comments:

Rough said...

She is blessed with a happy disposition and very generous grandparents. Thank you both again xxx

Crowbard said...

Your photography is pretty good Mike ~ Your choice of subject is beautiful.