Friday 1 July 2011

Friday.

Walking home from Cafe Church this morningI took photograph's of two of my neighbours' homes, with flower bedecked frontages. The top one uses a planter on the doorstep (that door isn't much used); the second photo is of Polly's house with hollyhocks along the front. A bit later in the year the hollyhocks will take over their bit of pavement and crowd us all onto the street, but nobody minds because they are a lovely show.


Arrangement on our dining table, of sweet peas from the garden, on a tray cloth that Ann embroidered a few years ago.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Four Dinners said...

That is quite beautiful old bean.

I can say no more.

I apologise profusely for my absence.

My mind temporarily went for a holiday.

It had a jolly good time, seemingly caused much chaos and controversy in various 'blog' guises and, I believe, has now returned...as, possibly worryingly ;-) have I....

4D x

Crowbard said...

Welcome home from the 4th Dimension 4Ds. Nowt wrong wi' a bloke as thinks 'e's nuts... Its them barmy blokes in charge as thinks they'm got all the answers as is utterly barkin'. I know mate 'cos I think I'm in charge!
Nowt wrong with yer sense of Aesthetic either,
Lovely Stitchcraft Annie.