Thursday 23 December 2010

Thursday 1.



This morning decorated the cake that Ann had made, and was disappointed with it - hands a bit shaky- next year (D.V.) Ruth and the girls will be here and I shall leave it to them. This afternoon we went (by invitation) and had a cup of tea with our good friends Sue and David. I told them that I'd decorated the cake and wasn't very happy with it, to the extent that I didn't intend to photograph it this year. Sue then asked me to blog it so that she could judge for herself - so here it is Sue, and I'm sure that you will see what I mean !!!!!
More in a min. Mike.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Unknown said...

P.s. Just got an email from Sue reassuring me about cake. Thanks Sue.

Lori Skoog said...

Don't underestimate yourself. I would love to have it!

We here at Skoog Farm wish you and Ann a very Merry Christmas and a healthy and Happy New Year!

Crowbard said...

Dear Mike
The decoration looks more 'Shaker' than shaky. It is a pleasant, clear and simple declaration of the Christmas purpose. I'm sure you could have applied more artifice and creativity had you so desired but the hand has not lost its cunning. For me the design is a most judicious and satisfactory choice and the execution comes from the heart as well as the mind.
Peace and goodwill unto you two too!