Saturday 6 February 2010

Saturday.

 


The above photo is of this evening's supper- pheasant casserole with mashed potatoes, roast potatoes, red cabbage, cabbage, and carrots. It was, if anything, even better than last night's (in my experience stews and casseroles are always better the second day). We were sorry that you didn't turn up, Lori; the loss was entirely ours, but in another sense it wasn't, because we ate your helping, anyway. Kidding aside, if ever you two do get over to this side of the pond, we'd love to see you.
Warm regards, Mike and Ann.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Lori Skoog said...

I love cooked cabbage...sorry I did not make it! It would be great to meet you and Ann someday! And you are invited to visit Skoog Farm....

DILLIGAF said...

I'm supposed to be on a diet and you keep posting food posts.

...And I thought you liked me!!!...;-)

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm....cabbage....