Saturday 24 November 2012

Sunday 2.


Last entry (you'll be glad to hear) about the problem I've been having with photographs for the blog. Ruth told me that the problem stemmed from there being too many pixies in the camera. Well, I have to believe in magic to cope with the whole thing (modern communication methods that is) but pixies!  On the other hand I do remember ex R.A.F. men of WWII vintage who, if anything went wrong with their aircraft would blame "Gremlins in the works".  But pixies! No. I think that Ruth (dear child) is extending one of her ancestor's nether limbs. Still, she has succeeded in getting my blog back on the road, and in working order, so I really am very grateful, and I don't grudge her her bit of fun.

Pixies indeed!!!!!

P.s.
I asked Ann, and she said yes, she'd heard of the pixies in the photographs. They're there to put the little tiny dots in, of which the photoes are made up.  Perhaps Ruth's been pulling her mother's leg too?



2 comments:

Rog said...

I think that Ruth is a mega-pixie

Crowbard said...

You have a half-truth there Rog, she indeed has mega amounts of pixie charm, sweetness and good-will and is built upon the graceful lines of pixieness in a mega-style; but for any foolish enough to cross or slight her she has an iron spirit and might well deliver a terror-bite of wrath or at least a Terra-byte of it. Please excuse me while I fetch my ARP helmet and bolt and bar the doors, just in case she takes exception to my honest admiration of her great strength of character. (I will now take BigBruv's advice and stop digging)
Yours Sincerely,
Jeremiah Blogsplotch