Wednesday 25 April 2007

Wednesday

Today, being wednesday, we went to early service (7.30 am), followed by a frugal breakfast in church. About eight of us. After that went on to surgery where my doctor talked a load of #~@'' to me about losing weight and taking far more excercise. Except when he's talking medicine my doctor is a thoroughly good chap (but in my opinion a rotten doctor). Fancy talking about such things as dieting and excercise when there's a lady present (especially when the lady is my wife with her ears flapping). After that we went on to our coffee shop for coffee and sticky buns, so there !!!! Well that's what I went there for. I wasn't allowed any buns, and Ann restricted herself to coffee and a croisant (with jam). I watched this display with a very marked silence. Then home to work -- went well. Now it's evening and we're off for what's left of an early night. Good night dear readers (if any).

2 comments:

Nea said...

Sleep tight!

Crowbard said...

I once had a bagel breakfast, can't say I ever recall a frugal one. Is that a bagel with fruit in it?
Snuggles. C