Sunday 29 April 2007

Sunday.

Heavy day as far as I can remember. Walked to church. Ann had asthma attack so did not sing in choir. I did. Last hymn 'Oh for a thousand tongues to sing' with good base part to chorus. Enjoyed it. Lunch, then back to Church stewarding art exhibish 3 to 5 pm, then service at Layham Church 6. 30 pm. Doesn't sound much written down . Had forgotten:- called in on Eileen Huntsman 5.15 p.m. to look at sick grandfather clock. Got it going but fear it will need kitchen table surgery to restore it to full health. So much for 'day of rest'. Good night.

1 comment:

Maggie said...

\you obviously do not cheat any more at scrabble big brother! I remember a time when I challenged you about a word you put on the board, to which you replied " check it in the dictionary then". I didn't check the word and you won the game!!