Tuesday 28 August 2018

Tuesday.






Above photograph shows senior daughter Sarah, and  her youngest offspring,  Guy. They motored  over here from the  south Midlands this  morning and  have been helping me ever since. Guy, who is  studying civil engineering, helped me restring  the Norfolk Crossbow I showed on this blog about a month ago. Sarah has been helping me  to try and make sense  of  this computer  -  with a good   deal  more  success than I usually have. 

Ann put on  a  delicious  summer lunch of salmon (with a dill and  cream sauce), peas, carrots , and  new  potatoes. Sarah, who is reading this  over my  right  shoulder,  is  saying "And that isn't doing it justice, either. It was delicious!" 


Above photo was taken by Sarah. It's been a  lovely visit. 

5 comments:

Z said...

You have a lovely family. Which says a lot about you, as well as about them.

Mike said...

Oh, thank you Zoe.

Crowbard said...

Dashed handsome bunch these Horners!

Anonymous said...

Thank you Crowbard. Don't scrub up badly, do we.

Crowbard said...

I just need a bigger brush and more soap than you...