Sunday 26 August 2018

Sunday.

These are, I think, the very last few 'Morning  Glories  in bloom showing. It's  raining now, so  I shan't have to  water them this evening.  Been a fairly standard summer Sunday. After morning Service, home to lunch, then I've been pottering in the workshop most of  today doing odd jobs. Yesterday we drove up to Southwold and went to  an antique fair (freebie ticket from the Pinns, bless 'em)  - a good  fair, didn't find anything to buy, but sold a very complete little pocket tinder box to a dealer.  Good stuff seems  to  be  fairly think on the ground, and I have to keep reminding  meself that I've retired anyway, so  it doesn't matter.  Still having problems  with the  computer (mainly photos), but sometimes the machine seems very reluctant to publish anything, so don't  be toooo surprised if you  don't  manage to receive this.

No comments: