Thursday 18 April 2013

Thursday.




Been a fairly productive day. Spent the morning pottering in the workshop, the afternoon doing a little shopping, and this evening planning our usual visit to Scandinavia later this summer. Also found a little time to take the above snapshots of colourful corners of our garden. This sounds, I know, a fairly restful day, but has left me feeling what a cockney friend of mine would describe as 'absolutely cream crackered'. So, in view of this, and the hour - Goodnight All.

4 comments:

Rog said...

Good to see some colour in your pics! Take it really easy today and hopefully some more sunshine will help!

Liz said...

I see that spring has sprung in the Horner garden. Very pretty.

Pat said...

The flowers look lovely.
Rog is right - take it really easy and soak up some sunshine.

Unknown said...

Thank you Rog, Liz and Pat. I'll try and remember your advice; and, if I forget, Ann will remind me.