Monday 2 July 2012

Monday 2.

 Above is photo of granddaughter Tuva, who is approaching fifteen, and now towers over her grandfather.



The above tiny log building was originally the calf shed of the farm, but when Ruth, etc., purchased the farm ten years or so ago, the above building became Tuva's Stuga (meaning a log cabin, or in this case a Wendy House.)

Granny getting into the swing of things.

 Grandpa following suit.



Freya told us this was official picnic day, so we obliged with the help of Liz, a friend of Ruth's, who took the above photo.



Took the above photo at a Midsummer's Eve celebration. The two older ladies were in national costume, and when I asked if I might photograph them the lady in the middle offered to move aside; but I asked her to remain so as to add to the glamour of the traditionally clad ladies (which is- I hope-  what the three of them are giggling about).

2 comments:

Rog said...

Hahaha! Looks like jolly good fun Mike!

Strawberry said...

I'ts been really fun having you here and I hope you had a safe trip home.