Wednesday 23 February 2011

Wednesday.


Today is our forty-eighth wedding anniversary. We've been out for an evening meal at our favourite eating place, the Swan at.......... no, I don't think I'll tell you- you'll all go there to eat, and then the next time we want to reserve a table there, they'll be fully booked. We've just had an excellent meal there; it was fairly busy for the Swan- four tables occupied - nine customers during the evening. Normally the landlord cooks and the landlady doubles as waitress and barmaid, but this evening they'd taken on a waitress (nice girl), obviously victims of their own success ! Now feeling pleasantly replete, and ready for me bed. So - Goodnight all. God bless you.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Lori Skoog said...

Happy anniversary!

Ed Clayton said...

Congratulations to you both!

Z said...

Congratulations to both of you!

Nea said...

Sorry I don't remember it. Glad you enjoyed it. Love Pooh. xxxx

Unknown said...

Thank you all.
Of course you don't remember it, Pooh. It was forty eight years ago and you're only forty- oh, mustn't say that, must I ? I know what ladies are like about their age.