Monday 8 September 2008

Monday.

Normal service will now be resumed. Got home early this afternoon, and galloped round to the first lip reading class this year (three minutes late - but forgiven by teacher when I explained that we had got off the Esbjerg to Harwich ferry only forty minutes earlier). Above photo is of Ann and meself outside Ruth's Swedish farmhouse. Wish I'd taken me specs off before Tuva took the photo- they make me look old. Will publish this, then try and find another photo or so to illustrate travels.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Crowbard said...

Strange! Ann's specs don't make her look the least bit elderly.

Welcome back to Blighty ....
read my lips.... I said WELCOME BACK TO BLIGHTY Bruv!

Chuck said...

Welcome back!

Ahhhhh ... I can't see your specs because I don't have mine on ...

Chuck

Unknown said...

Reply to Crowbard :- Eh ???
Reply to Chuck :- Hi Chuck. Sorry but it gets worse. As Crowbard is hinting- these days I have to find and put my specs on in order to look for my hearing aids. Oh well ..........

Nea said...

Alright, alright, there's no need to shout. I'M NOT DEAF YOU KNOW!

Think it might be a family thing... if I can't see someone's mouth I have real problems hearing them.