Thursday 10 May 2007

Thursday.

Got up this morning and dressed scruffily because I intended spending day in workshop. Was reminded at breakfast that I had to nip into town to have passport photo taken for new passport. Several jobs about house that needed doing (in one case redoing) so got stuck in, then just before lunch went and made myself respectable, and after lunch walked into town and had passport photograph taken at chemists. Later sent off parcel to U.S.A. Not as expensive as I'd anticipated. Hope it gets there safely. Must try and email putative recipients and tell them it's on way. 8.24 p.m. Just been to choir practice, Organist away, Choirmistress called away to family crisis, so Bob took over as organist and oliver, youngest choir member (13 I think) took over as conductor. What looked like turning into a fiasco turned into a pleasant and satisfying evening. Goodnight all.

No comments: