Tuesday 20 October 2020

Tuesday


 

Mother and daughter (Sarah and Ann) in the kitchen. Sarah motored over from Milton Keynes this morning and is spending the day with us. She has already subdued my computer into a state of muttering submission (which is better than its  usual state of  open  rebellion).   

I never seem able to achieve a state of  being able to reproduce a state of agreement with it ( i.e. its reproducing photos to illustrate my blog .)  Still it seems to be trying to please this time. So I suppose I'd better knock off while I'm ahead of the game. 


2 comments:

Rough said...

Glad Sarah was able to put the computer in its place again, these digital toys do have a tendency to try us. I'm writing this on my so called smart phone, which is I suppose sort of clever, for a phone, but when I try and use it as a phone it often hangs up instead of answering the call :(

Anonymous said...

I don't think I've ever tried using mine as a phone - mainly because it seems to find such difficulty behaving properly as a computer that it would be unkind to expect even more of it.