Saturday 9 November 2019

Saturday.



Taken last week when Ruth was with us - Ann and Ruth having a mother and daughter moment.




 Above shows progress on Jack Horner.




Son - Jonathan  -  over for the day -spent the morning doing things to the new bungalow - then returned  home, and Jon helped make  lunch Sausage and mash - delish!!!  I would like to place on record my admiration for - I think the term is - The New Man, and the many skills he possesses - !!!!

He has just assisted me in making this blog entry - the machine is, as usual, playing up rather.

5 comments:

Rough said...

Tut tut. You perhaps must be firmer with it?

Mike. said...

I have tried firmness (kicking it), reasoning with it - gently and without profanity- but nothing seems to help much over a period . Most of my children (and grandchildren) can usually persuede it back to its duties. It has, though, no respect for seniority (me, in other words)!!!

Oh well, we must continue to bash on regardless, and hope for better things from it.

Crowbard said...

I must confess to mounting levels of inability to command compliance from my 'pooters, Mike. But it is usually due to my errors while they wait patiently for the correct inputs.
Hic transit gloria Mundi and ze liddle grey cells, n'est pas?.

Mike. said...

Oui, very possibly, I'm afraid.

Crowbard said...

As Garth's side-cick, Prof. Lumiere used to say, Zut alors!