Thursday 25 March 2010

Thursday 1.

 


Got back yesterday evening fro m a few days break at Old Hunstanton, on the North Norfolk Coast. The above photo is the view from our hotel room window. Late last week the required part for my computer finally arrived, and this morning Neil, our skilled computer engineer called in, fitted the part, got the computer running and gave me a short lecture on how the computer should be looked after in sickness and in health. I hope the thing will be in GOOD health now, for a while at least. Otherwise I am going to try the old folk remedy of a swift kick in the slats to liven it up a bit!!! Still it appears to be trying hard to please at the moment, so I won't resort to threats and violence until it becomes necessary. More in a mo.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Nea said...

No, no, you must be very gentle with it, murmur encouragement in its slats, and leave the swifts alone.

Crowbard said...

Definitely a quick bat round the belfry should it dare to hiccup again!...
It had me seriously concerned.

PS
Welcome back Mike, we were all quite bereft without you.