Sunday 18 October 2009

Sunday.

 


Spent this weekend in the midlands, visiting my younger brother and his wife. Drove over there on Friday, got back this afternoon. On Saturday morning went to see (and do business with) an old friend. Took the above photo of my brother on Saturday evening; he is seated in front of a vast pot plant, which does nothing for his appearance or dignity, but he knows of my intention of publishing it, and doesn't seem to mind. Been a long day, bedtime now. Goodnight all.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

DILLIGAF said...

Wifey was the victim of a pot plant pic last year. I daren't publish it!!...;-)

Crowbard said...

Thanks for the visit Mike, lovely to see you both and chew the fat again.
I've looked daft all my life, so it's no indignity to be published as stunt man to Roger Rabbit!
Your wisdom & restraint does you great credit 4Ds - but aren't you just a little bit tempted to publish and be damned?