Monday 20 July 2009

Monday.


Rosebush full of buds outside my forge - which doubles up as a potting shed.

When we got back from Manningtree took above photo and then changed into working scruff and into my workshop, which I'm afraid I've been rather neglecting this last few weeks. Spent the rest of the afternoon catching up on the backlog to some extent. Went well. Repaired, polished and tidied stool, candle stand, snuffboxes and candle snuffers. Shall miss having youngsters about, but it feels good to get back into harness. And I've got a busy week coming up. Being called upstairs to supper now. Cheers, Mike.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Pat said...

That's a beautiful rose. Matthew's visit reminds me that Tom and Alice will be here soon (grandchildren.
I hope the rabbit is safely in bunny heaven by now.

Unknown said...

Hi Pi. So do I. But as he hasn't been seen since, I think it's a safe bet that we've got our wish.
Regards, Mike.
P.s. Isn't it odd that whilst killing healthy creatures for the pot has never bothered me, I feel quite squeamish about killing a sick animal. Perhaps we're not as rational beings as we'd like to think ???????