Friday 27 February 2009

Friday.

 

Worked in workshop this morning, tarting up antique weaponry purchased last Saturday morning. Went well. This afternoon we went across to Sudbury to purchase pair of pyjamas. I never wear the things. EXCEPT when in hospital,which I should have been today for an internal adjustment of the ageing plumbing arrangements. This was cancelled late yesterday afternoon by the hospital, but rearranged this morning for next Friday. This indecision on the part of my hosts was, in the end, no bad thing, as when I read the small print it said I must take pyjamas and a dressing gown with me. Dressing gown no problem, but no (respectable) pyjamas, so off to Sudbury to purchase pair of jimjams. Respectable attire the more necessary (I suppose)as it is a mixed gender ward. On the way in stopped along route to take photies to illustrate blog. Above snapshot is of Ann in Stoke by Nayland. Machinery playing up, so will publish what I've got so far. Back in a minute.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Nea said...

I can't see the PJs?

Surely that's not mater in them?

Unknown said...

Of course you can't see them, Daughter. I never show my p.js to a lady (or you) except on a mixed sex ward, and then I usually wear a dressing gown over them. And, anyway, when that photo was taken we were on our way to the p.j. emporium, so I hadn't bought them then.
And no, your Mama is wearing her red moleskins and a blouse (as usual in the country.
The word thingy is choli, which is weird, as reading my comment I do sound a bit choleric, don't I?
Love, Pa.